Re: bypassing logon screen

From: Luba Kobzantsev <lkobzant_at_SYNTRA.COM>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 1996 10:56:21 -0500

     Enter the complete Command Line in Properties window for the
     program item.
     e.g.
     c:\orawin45\bin\f45run.exe Your_Form_or_Menu user/passw_at_want_db

     lkkobzant_at_syntra.com

  **ERROR** LONG FROM FIELD. FIELD WAS CUT. OLD FIELD WAS: "ORACLE database mailing list." <ORACLE-L_at_ccvm.sunysb.edu> Sender: "ORACLE database mailing list." <ORACLE-L_at_ccvm.sunysb.edu>

YOu can use ON- LOGON trigger.

declare

    uname varchar2(10);
    pass varchar2(10);
begin

      uname := 'username';
        pass  :='password';

        logon(uname,pass||'@connect database');
end;

        I have a Forms 4.5 application, which when I run it as a run-time