response to SQL forms accept

From: TOM HINS <T_HINS_at_TESTBED.SWFPAC.LMSC.LOCKHEED.COM>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 1996 07:56:33 PDT

Andreas,

Try Apply, then Save

Date: Wed, 10 Jan 1996 17:15:22 +0200 From: Andreas Malandrinos <malandri_at_NAXOS.CTI.GR> Subject: SQL FORMS ACCEPT

Hello everybody!!

        I am trying to create a new form in Oracle 7.0.12 SQL*Forms 3.0 After giving the name i go to the foRm menu to modify it. At the end of the  modification ( the comments adding ) i press ACCEPT but this does not return me  to the main menu ( in fact nothing happens...). Accept key ( according to the  ^K information is the ^O or PF3 and works fine with the demo tables of the  forms! ). Can you tell me what is the problem???? DRDARKDOS_at_LMSC.LOCKHEED.COM
(T_HINS_at_TESTBED.SWFPAC.LMSC.LOCKHEED.COM)
(THINS_at_MOBY.MSD.LMSC.LOCKHEED.COM)