Re: Forms4.5: Unix command?

From: Kenneth Komoto <kgkomoto_at_UCDAVIS.EDU>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 1996 09:01:30 -0800

There was extensive discussion of this in an earlier time frame. Check your manuals for DBMS_PIPE

>Is there a way to call unix command from forms4.5 running under
>MS windows?. We are running oracle 7.1.4 under sco unix and I
>want to execute unix shell scripts based on forms activity. I spoke
>to oracle support: looks like there is no direct way to host to unix from
>forms45.

Kenneth Komoto                  Internet: kgkomoto_at_ucdavis.edu
Information Rsrcs-Rsrch Park Bitnet: kgkomoto_at_ucdavis University of California, Davis Davis, Ca 95616 Phone (916)757-8780 Fax (916)757-8778 Received on Wed Jan 10 1996 - 12:17:19 CST