Is there a way to do the following in SqlPlus ?

From: Alain Barrette <abarrette_at_STH1.MASKA.NET>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 1996 23:57:33 +0000

I would like to do a sql script that do near the following ? So far I haven't got a clue as to how to do it...

It should be used to facilitate the enrolement of multiples users in multiples roles via an interactive sqlplus script.

1.SQL
Accept User2Grant
Loop whil User2Grant <> '.'
 @Rol2Usr User2Grant
 Accept User2Grant
End loop

Rol2Usr.SQL
Accept Rol2Grant
Loop whil Rol2Grant <> '.'
 grant Rol2Grant to User2Grant;
 Accept Rol2Grant
End loop

So if anyone has a way to do it, I will be glad...

Thanks in advance... Received on Thu Feb 01 1996 - 00:04:10 CST