Re What is status of Oracle 7.3?

From: Sean Kennedy <skennedy_at_PLATINUM.COM>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 1995 08:44:56 -0600

We have been using 7.3.1 Beta on AIX
3.1.5 for 3 months in our Dimeric
development lab (for the TSreorg product).

The DBMS is quite unstable in our version, although if you don't mind it crashing, it does fix a lot of the bugs from 7.0 and 7.1! The performance benchmarks also show an improvement...

We are now getting a Beta of 7.3.2, which is meant to resolve the ccrrrashing of 7.3.1! Received on Sat Dec 30 1995 - 14:25:07 CST