Re: ON-MESSAGE TRIGGER

From: CHANCL <CHANCL_at_AM.NIE.AC.SG>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 1995 12:34:00 +0800

Hi Praveen !

Thanks 4 taking the time to reply.

Just receive all the Oracle-L Digest from 20 Dec to 24 Dec this morning. Yesterday, was just complaining to my colleague regarding Oracle-L List gone dead.

Anyway, a few days ago, I tried using the ON-ERROR trigger, it works.

ChorLing
chancl_at_nievax.nie.ac.sg

PS. Nowadays, everytime I send a mail to ORACLE-L List, it bounces back. Yet, a few days later, when I receive the ORACLE-List digest, it will be there. Those of U who know why, pls send a mail to me. TIA