Re: Oracle 10g - Putting a where clause on a column with a check constraint.

From: Jon <jonathan.p.crawford_at_gmail.com>
Date: 22 Mar 2006 12:08:33 -0800

I tried prefixing the literal with an N

So the query became
select * from jon5 where aaa = N'Y'

Unfortunately this didn't work, but I do appericate the suggestion. As for opening a TAR I will have to talk to other people in our orginization about getting a Metalink account. I don't have one as of right now and don't know the details on starting an account and opening a service request.

Thanks for the suggestions, if anyone else has any ideas they would be more than appericated. Received on Wed Mar 22 2006 - 14:08:33 CST