Re: ORacle trasancation failure

From: <xg_at_oraclexg.com>
Date: 19 Mar 2006 02:00:22 -0800

Color me unhappy! What the fuck is this answer?! He is asking about something which you have no info about not even remotely.

So what the fuck that has to do with your fucking DBMS_RESUMABLE shit.

If you did not work with NON stop shitting does not mean others less expertly than you of course - did not.

So here is what I suggest, just fuck off and suck up on something else; please do this group a service;
It looks your skull is now full of stain; too much rain in Seatle; huha huha lawyer turned IT shit

You can outsource your thinking too you know. Received on Sun Mar 19 2006 - 04:00:22 CST