how to find unused table /columns in a database

From: <gpanda28_at_gmail.com>
Date: 16 Mar 2006 01:44:34 -0800

hello

  we are using oracle 9i production database and d2k 6i applications. is there any way by which i can find the tables/ columns that are not in used by applications. So that i can move them out from our production database.

  can anyone throw some light how to do it.

  regards Received on Thu Mar 16 2006 - 03:44:34 CST