Re: Log user account lockouts

From: mikaelkruse <mikaelkruse_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 16 Mar 2006 00:07:36 -0800

Yes I could check dba_users recurringly. But this would mean checking after the actual event, also dba_users only provide date, no time. I would prefer to log it every time it actually happens, when it actually happens. But maybe this is asking too much of Oracle... Received on Thu Mar 16 2006 - 02:07:36 CST