copy data

From: Shredder <shred_at_shredder.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 03:21:25 GMT

I have 2 databases on an oracle 8i server running NetWare 5.1. They are duplicate databases as far as structure. The has data that is about 8 months older than the other. How can I copy data from one to the other. Example;

I need to update the stock table on db2 database with the stock table on db1. Received on Tue Mar 14 2006 - 21:21:25 CST