What's "index scans kdiixs1" on Statspack mean?

From: oracle_doc <nilendu_at_nilendu.com>
Date: 13 Mar 2006 16:24:39 -0800

I have a client's statspack that shows -

Statistic                                      Total     per Second
per Trans
--------------------------------- ------------------ --------------

index fast full scans (full)                   6,116            1.7
     0.1
index fetch by key                        84,919,414       23,595.3
 1,920.6
index scans kdiixs1                      161,115,221       44,766.7
 3,643.8

Any idea what "index scans kdiixs1" is?

My belief (from comparing the top SQL and it's plan) is this is related to B*Tree to Bitmap conversion, but would be great if anyone knows it better.

Thanks,

OD Received on Mon Mar 13 2006 - 18:24:39 CST