Could not find ini_trans information for IOT table?

From: <dominica_at_gmail.com>
Date: 13 Mar 2006 14:49:52 -0800

Hi All,

( I am runing oracle 8.1.7.4 on solaris 2.9 , 32bit oracle )

I am chasing down one of my deadlock problems. And according to Tom Kyte's site, either I don't have enough INI_TRANS values or it might be bit-map problem.

So I try to see what INI_TRANS I have for that table.

But that table is: IOT:

SQL> select INDEX_NAME, INDEX_TYPE ,FREELISTS , INI_TRANS, max_trans from dba_indexes where table_name = 'ABC_NL_SENT' and table_owner = 'BOBBY';

INDEX_NAME                     INDEX_TYPE                   FREELISTS
INI_TRANS

 MAX_TRANS

ABC_NL_SENT_PK IOT - TOP ABC_NL_SENT_NDX1 NORMAL ABC_NL_SENT_NDX2 NORMAL ABC_NL_SENT_NDX3 NORMAL ABC_NL_SENT_NDX4 NORMAL

My question is where could I see the INI_TRANS and MAX_TRANS information
for my IOT table, do IOTtable even use those at all?

Thanks,

Dominica Received on Mon Mar 13 2006 - 16:49:52 CST