Re: PL/SQL Toolkit - deleting cookies?

From: hpuxrac <johnbhurley_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: 13 Mar 2006 09:20:27 -0800

You cannot open the mime header more than once per page I think ( at least successfully ).

A while ago I wrote a large plsql application using session based cookies that worked just peachy. It's been a long time though so I am not dredging up too successfully too many of the idiosyncracies that I recall from the web toolkit.

After you do the remove can you stick in a new value that overwrites what the old value was?

Are you experimenting with more than one browser? Are the cookies getting yanked correctly from at least one of the browser types you are testing with? Received on Mon Mar 13 2006 - 11:20:27 CST