Re: Oracle and small tables

From: blarut <blarut_at_wp.pl>
Date: 13 Mar 2006 04:10:20 -0800

Thanks for interesting!!!
And I have one more question. Because I found that tables with about 10,000 records are small tables :) I am testing Oracle, and I had to make some database to test it. I have 9 tables - 5 have more than 1,000,000 records and 2 have about 100,000 records. I would like to know if it is good for tests that I don't have, for example every table which contains more than 1,000,000 records. In my opinion it is better to have diverse tables in database. Am I right? Thanks a lot for every answear! Received on Mon Mar 13 2006 - 06:10:20 CST