Can we have any correlation between ODBC & OCI transaction openning modes?

From: RamaKrishna Narla <rknarla_at_gmail.com>
Date: 6 Mar 2006 08:14:04 -0800

The SQL_TXN_SERIALIZABLE transation isolation mode of ODBC is something similar to OCI_TRANS_SERIALIZABLE mode in OCI. Similarly do we have any modes in OCI, which corresponds to the isolation levels SQL_TXN_READ_UNCOMMITTED, SQL_TXN_READ_COMMITTED and SQL_TXN_REPEATABLE_READ of ODBC?
And what are ODBC equivalents for OCI_TRANS_READWRITE, OCI_TRANS_READONLY and others of OCI?

A quick response would be helpful to me.

Thanks in advance. Received on Mon Mar 06 2006 - 10:14:04 CST