LARGE tables and MVIEWs.....

From: oracle _ man_at_yahoo.com <man_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 23 Feb 2005 14:26:17 -0800

All,

I have a large table in prod(47+million rows, 11GB size), that I need to replicate to the warehouse. I exported from prod, and imported to the warehouse. Then created a materialized view "on existing table" in the warehouse. Between export,imnport and MVIEW create, more records are constantly being added to prod. What is the best way to synch? Received on Wed Feb 23 2005 - 16:26:17 CST