Re: How to use OEM to monitor linux boxes without Oracle database

From: <m.fangtao_at_genesis.co.nz>
Date: 21 Feb 2005 18:55:50 -0800

We'll buy Oracle 10g standard one edition because all of our data are stored in Oracle 9i database now. If Grid control is not free with standard one edition, we will value how much it is. Just now I surfed internet and found a free software that is called Bigsiser can monitor network and system. Do you have any other suggestion? Thanks. David Received on Mon Feb 21 2005 - 20:55:50 CST