Re: ORACLE simulation Software...

From: Haximus <e_at_t.me>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 06:42:27 GMT

"Smiley" <smurray723_at_comcast.net> wrote in message news:1108855071.236052.325970_at_f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...
> Hey everyone...Im a newbie here...first time posting...
>
> I work as a RAID support engineer...and we are currently developing a
> new product that has built in features such as replication and
> snap-shot...
>
> What I was wondering....does anybody know of ANY kind of ORACLE
> simulation software that would be used with Solaris/Linux platforms?

Why wouldn't you just run Oracle? The only software that is capable of simulating (or emulating I suppose) Oracle is MaxDB running in 7i compatibility mode.

> Also..does anyone have information as to the cost of becoming an ORACLE
> Hardware Developer?
>
> Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated.

Oracle runs on just about every type of hardware, that means if you are a hardware engineer then you're already an "Oracle Hardware Developer."

yuk yuk yuk Received on Sun Feb 20 2005 - 00:42:27 CST