Re: ORACLE simulation Software...

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 15:31:57 -0800

Smiley wrote:

> Hey everyone...Im a newbie here...first time posting...
>
> I work as a RAID support engineer...and we are currently developing a
> new product that has built in features such as replication and
> snap-shot...
>
> What I was wondering....does anybody know of ANY kind of ORACLE
> simulation software that would be used with Solaris/Linux platforms?
>
> Also..does anyone have information as to the cost of becoming an ORACLE
> Hardware Developer?
>
> Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Thanks!
> Best Regards,
> ~Smiley

I would suggest that you polish up your resume and find another job as the company you are working for is about to go out of business.

Nothing you say is being worked on doesn't already exist inside the database or as a built-in in numerous other common products.

PS: There is no such things as an Oracle Hardware Developer so what is it you are really doing ... and why?

--
Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington