Re: Free Oracle Schema Documentation Tool

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 19:41:04 +0100

On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 17:37:13 GMT, "Alex Molochnikov" <NOBODY_at_NOSPAM.COM> wrote:

>Don't apologize. You will be attacked by a small group of zealots who
>believe that this NG is their private domain. Not that they are complete
>imbecils - e.g. they would not attack posters of "Look at my lil sis
>titties" type, knowing full well that there will be no response. But they
>are dumb enough to believe that Usenet cops are needed to govern the
>newsgroup traffic.
>
>Those who don't care about your tool will ignore your post. Those who want
>it, will take note of your post. Those who don't like your presence here...
>well... you can and should ignore them.

Your comments are most unwelcome here. They are also hypocrite, because you have been spamming this newsgroup with adverts for your own 'tools' and refused to stop spamming, instead you started to flame the newsgroup, as you do now.
You also seem to have a lack of knowledge of Netiquette.

Please go away, you have never contributed anything to this newsgroup except spam and flames.

--
Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA