Re: Activate SQL logging

From: Mark A <nobody_at_nowhere.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 21:32:50 -0700

<fitzjarrell_at_cox.net> wrote in message
> <snip>
> And, the lame
> argument you again post as a 'reason' for your behaviour also proves
> how sophomoric your posts have become.
> <snip>
>
> David Fitzjarrell

I learned that technique of quoting only part of a post from Mark Townsend.

Let me ask you something. Do you have the same disdain for the tactics used by Mark Townsend (Oracle Product Manager) and Daniel Morgan on the DB2 newsgroup.

No mater how sophomoric it may seem, the reason I started posted here is because they both are terrorizing people on the DB2 newsgroup with marketing BS. I am a DBA and I only come to these newsgroups to exchange technical information and help others. But sometimes other people get so out of hand, some sort of response is needed. I am very sorry you have to read this stuff, and very sorry that Mark Townsend and Daniel Morgan continue to spam the DB2 newsgroup. Received on Sun Feb 13 2005 - 22:32:50 CST