Re: Db2, Oracle, SQL Server

From: Noons <wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 23:36:29 +1100

Serge Rielau apparently said,on my timestamp of 12/02/2005 5:15 AM:

> Noons is claiming that queries in DPF need to contain node-specific
> language features (such aas a nodenum() function perhaps) to execute.

No you idiot! I did NOT claim that. I claimed that IN THIS BENCHMARK node specific code was used! Prove me wrong. For once do yourself a favour, read your own doc.

> In RAC you remaster and live without the node.

No you don't. You really have NO CLUE how RAC works, do you? There is no "master"in RAC. How many times is it gonna take saying for you idiots to go READ THE DOCO?

> And now I will stop posting to this thread because it is loosing it's
> technical content. Instead we are down to simply re-hashing the same
> words, for which I have neither time nor patience.

Of course. Claim all sorts of crap, then be proven wrong with your OWN doco, then claim it's "not technical". The usual CRAP that you folks engage into, time and time over a gain. What a sorry lot...

--
Cheers
Nuno Souto