Re: Giving up...

From: <qnxodba_at_gmail.com>
Date: 10 Feb 2005 16:57:55 -0800

It works for me. I login and supply the os account for host credentials. There are a couple patch items on metalink about incorrect metrics, but I don't remember if they were specifically about 10g (may have been earlier). That's all. :-)

Btw, I post a message on oracle-l (mhthomas at yahoo.com) about how to de & reinstall OEM on 10g if you have the chance. I've had a few corrupt installs, and fiddled with it enough now to get a 'feel' for it. Good luck.

Regards,

Mike Thomas Received on Thu Feb 10 2005 - 18:57:55 CST