Giving up...

From: William F. O'Neill <wfoneill001_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 12:36:52 -0500

I've posted two queries here, asking for assistance on logging in to OEM for Oracle 10g. One response was to check out an article on Metalink. I responded to that by saying that I don't have a support contract, and therefore, couldn't access Metalink. The response to that was a repeat message to read the article on Metalink. The problem dealt with Metric Collection Errors. The other problem was simply to log in, and OEM wouldn't accept my login name, nor password for the Host Credentials. After four days of searching thru Google, and only getting basically one response here, I'm giving up on 10g, and will return to 9i. Am very surprised at the lack of assistance here. I know this is a volunteer board, and I certainly appreciate past assistance. Is the lack of response because no one knows the answer??? Received on Mon Feb 07 2005 - 11:36:52 CST