Re: Db2, Oracle, SQL Server

From: Mark A <nobody_at_nowhere.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 03:23:05 -0700

> This probably hasn't sunk in yet, Mark.
> But it will eventually:
>
> I don't give a rat's arse about Oracle being a member of
> anything. Much less about the deranged TPC mob.
> --
> Cheers
> Nuno Souto

You mean the deranged TPC mob made up of Oracle employees who head some of the TPC committees and extol the virtues of the TPC-C benchmark in articles they have written for the ACM?

That is very "convenient" of you to claim (earlier in this thread) that DB2 cannot scale to large workloads in OLTP, and then claim the TPC-C benchmark is irrelevant.

Trust me, your hypocrisy has sunk in, it has sunk in very deep. Received on Tue Feb 08 2005 - 04:23:05 CST