Re: shutdown mmediate gets hung

From: Joel Garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: 3 Feb 2005 17:11:37 -0800

Maybe I just missed it, but I didn't see any mention of lsnrctl dbsnmp_stop here.

do a ps -ef|grep $ORACLE_SID and see if there are any local connections. Usually the agent will have a couple of LOCAL=Y connections with a parent pid of 1.

jg

--
@home.com is bogus.
"Caution:  Driver Singing" - bumper sticker I saw while I was singing