Re: UPDATE

From: agis <stag_at_hq.acn.gr>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 10:05:20 +0200

Well, if i remove the index hint it dows a full partition scan on tvbill_cisco_cdrs.

I think that because i update with ranges of dates is usefull to use the index.

There is always a matching row selected from table b in table A. And is possible the rows to be more than one thats why i use the rownum.