Re: Query Performance issue

From: Lok P <loknath.73_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2020 15:55:25 +0530

Attached is the sql monitor with setting these session level parameters. I killed it after 15minutes.

Yes, i see the estimation is accurate in all the steps except the final one i.e. plan_line_id-1 i.e. VIEW, do you mean to say by some way we can rewrite the query(may be using UNION etc) without hampering the result set/functionality Or say there is other transformation/path possible which optimizer is not doing here , to come up with a better possible path for the same query?
Is it possible, to hint it someway(using cardinality hint) to let the optimizer know there are actually going to be ~2rows in the final result set, and then see what path the optimizer is taking?