Re: DB link Secureness

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2020 11:52:18 -0500

Hi Liz,

I was just kidding. Yes, I am aware of the hack, lovingly nicknamed "cyber-Pearl Harbour". I am a bit skeptical toward blaming the Russians, but the gist of it is that SolarWinds is a compromised software. As for the Russians, they seem to be guilty of everything, from losing Hunter Biden's laptop to this devastating hack.

Regards

--

Mladen Gogala
Database Consultant