Re: wrong start_time and start_date in v$transaction

From: Mikhail Velikikh <mvelikikh_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2020 15:50:18 +0100

It is at offset 1084 in my 19.6:

SQL> select kqfcosiz, kqfcooff
  from x$kqfta t,

       x$kqfco c

 where t.kqftanam = 'X$KTCXB'
   and c.kqfcotab = t.indx
   and c.kqfconam = 'KTCXBSTM';

  KQFCOSIZ KQFCOOFF
---------- ----------

        20 1084

SQL> select addr, ktcxbstm from x$ktcxb;

ADDR KTCXBSTM

00007FDCF041C550 09/02/20 14:40:48 SQL> select to_char(1084, 'xxxx') from dual;

TO_CH

  43c

SQL> oradebug peek 0x00007FDCF041C98c 20 [7FDCF041C98C, 7FDCF041C9A0) = 302F3900 30322F32 3A343120 343A3034 00000038 SQL> select dump('09/02/20 14:40:48', 16) from dual;

DUMP('09/02/2014:40:48',16)

Typ=96 Len=17: 30,39,2f,30,32,2f,32,30,20,31,34,3a,34,30,3a,34,38