RE: LIcence Review

From: Adams, Matt <madams_at_equian.com>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2020 19:26:44 +0000

I also personally endorse House Of Brick. Everyone I’ve met from that firm has been top notch.

Disclaimer - The founders of House of Brick and I all worked together at the same firm up until they split off to form their new company.

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org <oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org> On Behalf Of Tim Hall Sent: Monday, May 18, 2020 11:26 AM
To: Jeff Smith <jeff.d.smith_at_oracle.com> Cc: odenysenko_at_gmail.com; Howard Latham <howard.latham_at_gmail.com>; ORACLE-L <oracle-l_at_freelists.org> Subject: Re: LIcence Review

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the organization. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe. Bringing the topic back in to focus. I would suggest you consider these companies.

License Fortress
House of Brick

I've met representatives of both these companies and I think they are top-notch. Both work internationally.

Cheers

Tim...

On Mon, May 18, 2020 at 3:45 PM Jeff Smith <jeff.d.smith_at_oracle.com<mailto:jeff.d.smith_at_oracle.com>> wrote: You need to pay for what you use, even if you use it in an unsupported configuration

From: Oleksandr Denysenko <odenysenko_at_gmail.com<mailto:odenysenko_at_gmail.com>> Sent: Monday, May 18, 2020 10:43 AM
To: tim_at_oracle-base.com<mailto:tim_at_oracle-base.com>; Howard Latham <howard.latham_at_gmail.com<mailto:howard.latham_at_gmail.com>> Cc: ORACLE-L <oracle-l_at_freelists.org<mailto:oracle-l_at_freelists.org>> Subject: Re: LIcence Review

Hi Tim,

Is a license required to run the product on an unsupported platform/config ? ;)

Best Regards,

    Oleksandr Denysenko
18.05.2020 16:40, Tim Hall пишет:
Regarding "Linux RHEL6 , Oracle 19".

It's not supported, and never will be. I'm not sure what a license review has got to do with running on an unsupported setup...

On Mon, May 18, 2020 at 9:59 AM Howard Latham <howard.latham_at_gmail.com<mailto:howard.latham_at_gmail.com>> wrote: Linux RHEL6 , Oracle 19

Can anyone suggest an Oracle Gold Partner that does licence reviews preferably in the UK.

Stay Safe

Howard A. Latham
This e-mail, including attachments, may include confidential and/or proprietary information, and may be used only by the person or entity to which it is addressed. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient or his or her authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by replying to this message and delete this e-mail immediately.