Re: sql monitor

From: Mohamed Houri <mohamed.houri_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2020 12:42:53 +0200

Hi Henry

I have been very often confronted to non-monitored very big execution plans and the the reliable fix I have alaways used is to increase the *_sqlmon_max_planlines* parameter:

https://hourim.wordpress.com/category/sql-monitor/

I haven't experienced any bad side effects induced by increasing this parameter

And the funny thing is that, if your query is running and not monitored, it suffices to increase the _sqlmon_max_planlines parameter and you will get immediately your monitoring report as if it has been monitored from the beginning of the *execution*.

Best regards
Mohamed

--

Houri Mohamed

Oracle DBA-Developer-Performance & Tuning

Member of Oraworld-team <http://www.oraworld-team.com/>

Visit My         - Blog <http://www.hourim.wordpress.com/>

Let's Connect -
<http://fr.linkedin.com/pub/mohamed-houri/11/329/857/>*Linkedin