Re: Interesting performance challege (persistent child cursor mis-match)

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 3 May 2020 13:32:25 -0400

Hi Chris!

You can set your Widows code page to UTF8:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/uwp/design/globalizing/use-utf8-code-page

I believe that this would resolve your problem. As for the baseline issue, I am not sure why would baseline or tuning profile care about the language settings. This sounds like a bug.

--
Mladen Gogala
Database Consultant