Re: Non CDB to PDB

From: Jeff Chirco <backseatdba_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2020 17:03:37 -0700

I guess I was wrong. I opened a case with Oracle. Here is what they said.

12c Pluggable database

maximum number of consumer group is 8

As per documentation

http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E16655_01/server.121/e17636/cdb_dbrm.htm#ADMIN13774

In a CDB, the following restrictions apply to PDB resource plans:

A PDB resource plan cannot have subplans.

A PDB resource plan can have a maximum of eight consumer groups.

A PDB resource plan cannot have a multiple-level scheduling policy.

12c non-pluggable database :

A maximum limit consumer group is 28 which is mentioned in the documentation

http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E16655_01/server.121/e17636/dbrm.htm#ADMIN027

Hence please reduce the number of groups from the plan from the non-CDB and then re-plug it and run noncdb_to_pdb.sql