Re: Avoiding 18XE preinstall on Linux

From: <niall.litchfield_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2020 20:14:04 +0000

What do you use for configuration management? We use puppet and have a (horrible horrible horrible - go see Enterprise Modules for a proper approach) setup that manages all the pre-reqs. IMO pre-install is for customers that don't do config management. If you do, get friendly with the config management folks in your sysadmin team.

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA