Re: Optimizing a SQL statement

From: Stefan Koehler <contact_at_soocs.de>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2019 11:33:42 +0100 (CET)

Hello Andy,
to be honest I haven't read through the whole thread and as I said it is a little bit guess work because of the important bits are missing ... however based on Amir's description "Almost all of the columns in the statement are indexed" and the column names (*_id, *_serial) I think it is unlikely that he gonna hit an ORA-01450.

However maybe he gonna provide the needed information or maybe the issue is already fixed anyway :-)

Best Regards
Stefan Koehler

Independent Oracle performance consultant and researcher Website: http://www.soocs.de
Twitter: _at_OracleSK