Re: AW: Enterprise Manager Performance Pages Sampling interval

From: Rich J <rjoralist3_at_society.servebeer.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2019 08:05:37 -0600

On 2019/12/04 02:21, Zwettler Markus (OIZ) wrote:

> So, the "Average Active Sessions" page comes from v$active_session_history?
>
> At which vertex interval is the graph build on? I don't think that they use every 1 second sample as an vertex.

You should be able to dig into this yourself. In EM 13.3, connect to a database target and go to Performance->Performance Hub->ASH Analytics. Once there, go to Performance->SQL->Cloud Control SQL History. This new window will show you the SQLs that the ASH Analytics page just used to pull its data.

Of course, that's just the tip of the iceberg. EM13 requires a PL/SQL package to be installed for each database target. This package is OMC_ASH_VIEWER and is installed in the monitoring connection's schema. But at least it's not wrapped, so you can trip through the various procedures and functions, and that should hopefully get you what you're looking for.

Hope this helps! Good luck!

Rich