Re: Connecting Oracle 19 to SQL Server Issue

From: Tim Hall <tim_at_oracle-base.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2019 08:01:19 +0100

Hi.

I know you've already figured it out, but as a general rule, whenever I have a problem with this, I've always forgotten something, or screwed something up. I step through the setup steps, find my mistake, and it just works.

I was a little confused by the mention of an SQL Server driver. I just use a straight ODBC on on Linux.

https://oracle-base.com/articles/linux/create-an-odbc-dsn-on-linux

I'm wondering whether your comment relates to you being on Windows maybe?

Cheers

Tim...