Re: Not able to fetch execution plan from cursor

From: Stefan Koehler <contact_at_soocs.de>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2019 09:46:45 +0200 (CEST)

Hello Rakesh,
no overhead - except the first run when statement is parsed (or subsequent reparses) and CBO trace is written / generated.

By the way please don't be confused about the different numbers in "Plan Table" section compared to DBMS_XPLAN. 100053 is run by C code and DBMS_XPLAN is using SQL ... so you gonna see a mix-up of 1000 and 1024 division ( https://community.oracle.com/message/14092523#14092523 ).

Best Regards
Stefan Koehler

Independent Oracle performance consultant and researcher Website: http://www.soocs.de
Twitter: _at_OracleSK