Re: 19c ezconnect and wallets

From: Franck Pachot <franck_at_pachot.net>
Date: Wed, 8 May 2019 22:41:09 +0200

Hi,
With the jdbc driver >= 18.3 you can even pass the ?TNS_ADMIN= as a parameter in the url to provide the wallet location. If you have a wallet from the oracle cloud, you can mention its directory with this syntax and you can even add your passwords in the provided wallet. Then you provide a wallet to unzip and a connection url to point to it. Franck.