Re: Hello list, script scheduling question.

From: V Raman <vraman4list_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 26 May 2018 14:28:11 -0500

Thanks Mladen and Rajeev.

I am aware of that solution, this script is expected to be a 'generic' script to work on multiple servers, so we have some extra logic on channels, parameters etc. So there will be more error checking and possible failure points. I will have to add a call to clean up before every possible failure point with the file approach. Not difficult, but if something like pgrep works, there will be less code.

Venky.