Re: Quick Question as I can't find the answer (Advanced Compression)

From: Tim Gorman <tim.evdbt_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2018 08:34:35 -0600

Everything other than BASIC is licensed, one way or the other. The MOVE ONLINE caveat mentioned here is subtle, but not surprising.  If you refer to the Oracle10g docs instead of the current ones, you should be OK.  All of the cost-bearing partitioning features (beyond the partition option itself) were added from Oracle11g v11.1.x and above...