Re: From ORACLE-L to DATABASE-L?

From: Paweł Matysiak <pawel.jacek.matysiak_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2018 13:20:22 +0100

Hey,

as I came from SQL Server camp here, I might add a bit different perspective.
I don't think making this general db list is a good idea. First database-l would indicate HANA/MySQL/Postgres/DB2/Teradata/... stuff as well, not to mention Mongo/Redis/Redshift and more. The list will bloat itself into oblivion. Narrowly focused list is more useful unless this is supposed to be social list for DBAs.