Re: corrupt blocks WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

From: Stefan Knecht <knecht.stefan_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2018 20:36:43 +0700

Ahh thanks for pointing that out Mark. I hadn't noticed it was an IOT.

However, I have now also seen that it's SYSMAN - SYSMAN is not part of the database at all. It's part of enterprise manager (or the agent thereof). Are we sure it's SYSMAN and not SYSAUX?

If it's indeed SYSMAN and this is not an enterprise manager repository, then I would think it's the Database Console? Remove and reinstall it (if you're actually using it, otherwise just leave it out).

--
//