Re: _convert_set_to_join default

From: Franck Pachot <franck_at_pachot.net>
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2018 15:38:31 +0000

Hi,
This parameter is always false except if you put the optimizer_features_enable to higher than the current version (12.2.0.1.1 for example for your 12.2.0.1).
See:
https://blog.dbi-services.com/oracle-121021-set-to-join-conversion/ I don't know why they do that. it is still the case in 18c where it is enabled only if you set OFE=18.1.0.1 where the default is 18.1.0 Regards,
Franck.