Re: Oracle High Availability Question(s)

From: Ls Cheng <exriscer_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2018 16:56:48 +0100

Hi

We know how to handle table with different PK with KEYCOLS, precisely that is what we did but it turns out a bug which happens only in Integrated Extract (Classic Extract handle this correctly). It is not a bug we invented, we opened a SR and after 3 weeks support finally admitted it as bug and being worked by development.

By the way the table does not need be exactly the same in OGG. Our use case is replicating operational database to historical database.

BR