Re: oracle-l Digest V14 #334

From: Stefan Knecht <knecht.stefan_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2017 23:53:14 +0700

Thanks Alan - I'm indeed aware that there is a representation of that data in dba_objects. However, that view changes between versions, and I was looking for a more "permanent" solution, without the need to write a potentially breaking parser.

I have since snooped around a bit more and it seems that Oracle themselves are constantly using that decode to do the mapping, which leads me to believe that such a place does not exist.

Cheers nonetheless and have a good X-Mas yourself!

Stefan

--
//
zztat - The Next-Gen Oracle Performance Monitoring and Reaction Framework!