Re: tracing specific sql_id in 12.2

From: Tanel Poder <tanel_at_tanelpoder.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2017 00:03:06 +0200

You've been having fun :-)

I geeked out a bit and tested this out too on 12.2 ... indeed, seeing the same behavior. Also interesting that when using ALTER SYSTEM to disable that event, it doesn't remove it from the other session (as far as eventdump shows)... so it's telling that even the ALTER command/event propagation doesn't seem to recognize this event being set (correctly) in these secondary sessions.

--
Tanel Poder
http://blog.tanelpoder.com

On Thu, Dec 14, 2017 at 6:48 PM, Noveljic Nenad <nenad.noveljic_at_vontobel.com