Re: Database Archiving

From: Seth Miller <sethmiller.sm_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2017 20:06:56 -0700

Vishalaksha,

There are some people on this forum...well only one actually...that try to answer on behalf of others. Mladen has a right to his own opinion but not the slightest scintilla to mine.

I will not be so arrogant to assume you are working on a database warehouse project based on your original email but if you are, that is definitely valid information.

Mladen's opinion that FDA is not being used by many people has no relevance whatsoever to the conversation or whether or not it is a good solution for your environment.

While he will continue to attempt to hijack this thread, please continue to interact with the rest of this forum. Most of us want to help and share relevant information.

Seth